SpacePilot and Logitech Gaming drivers

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

scphantm

SpacePilot and Logitech Gaming drivers

Post by scphantm »

I have a spacePilot and a G13 (among other Logitech products). Since you are all, you know, the same company, when do you plan on fixing the LCD driver incompatibility between the Logitech Gaming driver on the G13 and the SpacePilot? You have known about it for years according to these forums, i would really like to stop having to play this driver start and stop shell game to get the lcd display to kinda work.

When you going to get around to this?
Tehrasha

Re: SpacePilot and Logitech Gaming drivers

Post by Tehrasha »

scphantm wrote:I have a spacePilot and a G13 (among other Logitech products). Since you are all, you know, the same company, when do you plan on fixing the LCD driver incompatibility between the Logitech Gaming driver on the G13 and the SpacePilot? You have known about it for years according to these forums, i would really like to stop having to play this driver start and stop shell game to get the lcd display to kinda work.

When you going to get around to this?
Logitech has had no controlling of 3dConnexion since 2011.
Official support for the SpacePilot ended in 2013, unless you meant the Pro model.

In which case.. viewtopic.php?f=25&t=5716
Spacemice -- Input devices for a 3D world.
scphantm

Re: SpacePilot and Logitech Gaming drivers

Post by scphantm »

yea, its the pro.

That tutorial assumes I have admin rights to my machine. And my support desk will throw the thing in the trash before they start juggling orders of install like that. especially since most of our driver installs are done thru the remote software distribution system we have.

why don't you just fix the driver?