<DONE> SpaceNavigator Driver - Mouse Joystick Keyboard

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

Helios

Any new updates????

Post by Helios »

Hi,

I was wondering if there have been anymore work on this since last post? I too just became the proud owner of a Space Pilot. I must say that in the applications that it does work on it's incredibly sensitive and handy....but I would really love to use it for just about everything else.

Thanks
nomad

Post by nomad »

RBC9, today you are my hero. Good work!
sorin

Post by sorin »

this thread is getting very long.
where is the link to the most recent version?
Helios

Beta versions

Post by Helios »

Any links to development versions. This has to be close to working with the Pilot. I've gotten a few of the functions to work with it. It's close but not quite there.

Thanks all
mbartelt

Post by mbartelt »

Hi,

does anybody know a working version for w2k?

Thanks

Manfred
Lobinhoot

Post by Lobinhoot »

im interested too
StereoMike

Post by StereoMike »

Any news on a Win x64 driver? Any?

mike
pi3573

oh boy goody

Post by pi3573 »

hey guys i did it i got the rewritten ver. made its the space explorer so for those ppl that dont mind tryin a tweaked ver of rbc9 let me know :]
krodelin

Post by krodelin »

If you have anything with a chance of working with my SpacePilot you can count me in. Even if it's pre-alpha.
pi3573

rbc9+

Post by pi3573 »

lo pre alpha ....i love that too funny.im a beta tester so that really tickles me. uh anyway i thought about what i said and want to make it clear what i got and what i dont got

i have the source files from ced, ive then used VS 8 to work with the sorce files . its on vista and i have a space traveler and a space exploreri dont know squat about the all the other stuff ie. plugins , new binds , and all the really wierd stuff ppl are asking for . with that said what i do have is a published revised ver. of rcb9 whaich also for some reason i could not get it to build the whole thing {makefile error} sooo usermode has been built and published. ive gotten this to work on a new clean in stall of vista , it takes a little tweakin but this might be the solution for vista owners that have the space explorer.

as for help ill try to help ppl but im sure im not quite as good as Ced. :]
MGH123

Spaceexplorer

Post by MGH123 »

First of all id like to thank all of the people who are using their time and energy to help the rest of us :-)

Also id like to know whats the progress is on the spaceexplorer version of RBC's code for the Spacenavigator ?

Im asking because id like to use my Spaceexplorer in Revit Structure 2008 and therefore i need to bind a lot of keys.
Chef

horizontal scroll

Post by Chef »

Bravo ! RBC9 !! Je vous remercie pour ce grand driver logiciel.

I've read 20 pages but I didn't find any issue about the "mouse wheel horizontal scroll",
I think it will be great if somebody could find a way to setup this function.

Thanks again to RBC9 and you guys.
smallwesley

Re: oh boy goody

Post by smallwesley »

pi3573 wrote:hey guys i did it i got the rewritten ver. made its the space explorer so for those ppl that dont mind tryin a tweaked ver of rbc9 let me know :]
I would definitely like to try a tweaked version for the SpaceExplorer. Where can one download your version from?
pi3573

driver

Post by pi3573 »

hmm where to put it good question .. i got FTP tools maybe i can
put it in our clan page ill work on it :]
chrisman

Software

Post by chrisman »

Hello ther,

My device is Space Traveler, I've installed the driver, and device blinks several time (4 lids working) and device is controling the mouse + scroll, so far so good... but the software RBC9-SpaceNav keeps poping up "SpaceNavigator not found" !
I've tryed to create new layout...it's not helping, and last time I tried the option AutoSwitch... after that driver automaticaly crashes with windows error. (device still working though)

Any ideas how to run the application and join the community of happy Space Traveler users ? because only 3D appz sucks...

hardware: Dell Inspiron 6000, Win XP Media Edition, SpaceTraveler.

Thank you in advance for you help and I'm really happy that there's people like you to show companys like 3DCon... that they do business wrong.
----------------------
Live while you live!