<DONE> SpaceNavigator Driver - Mouse Joystick Keyboard

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

supertom44

Post by supertom44 »

Hey all.

I have tried to install this driver about 5 times now and no mater what I do I just cannot get it to show up when I try to update the driver the only thing that shows in the list when I select pick from a list is, HID-compliant device.

Im using Windows 7 64 bit.

Can anyone help?

Cheers.
DeathWolf

Post by DeathWolf »

I have a spacenavigator... and installing the driver results in a not so nice blue screen of death (IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL). Same results on both of my stations... Any ideas?
(note that I do have drivers signing enforcement disabled)

I'll provide the crash dump to whoever needs if it can help...
AGM

Post by AGM »

Hey guys.
I just bought a SpaceNavigator for Notebooks, but I cant install RBC9 for some reason. When I want to update the driver it says its already the newest driver and doesnt even show the SpaceNavigator as an option.

I read in this thread that someone made a special version for 800x480 and the Notebook version. However the links of that driver are dead and Google didnt find a working link either. :(
Can anyone reup it pretty please (the 800x480 NB-Version)?
Otherwise I will have to send it back.

Thank you!
Omniflux

Post by Omniflux »

I have posted the versions I have of Ilia's modified Layout Application on my website, however I missing the following two versions, and I do not have the modified source:
  • SpaceNavigator for Notebooks 800x400
  • SpaceNavigator for Notebooks Resizeable with Scrollbars
If someone has them and sends them to me, I will post them as well.

Unfortunately, I have not had time to work on this driver much lately, but I am planning on getting back to it sometime this year. I still want a better driver for myself :)

I also do not have time to follow this thread and provide support right now...

Sorry...

--
Omni Flux
Omniflux

Post by Omniflux »

Also, I forgot to post, I realize there is still a high demand for a better driver here...

The 64-bit driver on my website is being downloaded an average of 100 times per month, the 32-bit version an average of 80 times per month, and the original source an average of 30 times per month.

--
Omni Flux
kurzonmorris

Post by kurzonmorris »

Can we have an updated or new post on how to get this driver/program to work please?

I have tryed to understand how to install this and after a bit of searching i think i have found the correct file but after installing it i'm not sure as its not working and/or i'm doing something wrong.

I personaly have win 7 64bit OS and the the spacepilot (classic)

these 3D mouses would work perfectly for certain mmo's like Star Trek Online and other flight sims. And well i'd love to get it working for games as well as for 3D moddeling.

If you can help then please do.

I also happily offer hard drive space and domain stuff to anyone wishing to set up a small website dedicated to gaming with these things. I'll happily operate and run the site and of course will help in anyway other aspects like testing. (my programing is minimal at best)

If your interested in doing this then send me a message or post here. I'll give you my email address over message if you contact me.

anyway I hope someone can help me and I also hope we can get something set up for those who wish to expand the use of these devices.

thanks again

Kurzon
kurzonmorris

Post by kurzonmorris »

Okay well i think i kinda got it sorted to a point anyway. I now have problems with getting the device set up working. like on a previous page in the device menu thingy i get an error. i have tryed changing the inf file or whatever it is but still no joy.

anyone got any ideas?
awax

Post by awax »

it's available for SpaceExplorer for win7 64bit ??
where download ?
Mantux

win7 64 or x86 bluescreen or install probs

Post by Mantux »

driver is unsigned, you need to pay a microsoft for driver signation, so you cant install it on windows 7, or if you succeed with install you eill become a bluescreen,

SOLUTION IS TEST MODE signaton :

Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider 1.3b

http://thehotfix.net/forums/index.php?/ ... windows-7/

http://www.ngohq.com/home.php?page=dseo
Mantux

Space Navigator for notebooks

Post by Mantux »

THX ilia!!!

here link for SPACE NAVIGATOR NOTEBOOK

http://rapidshare.com/files/148203060/R ... 8.zip.html
Mantux

Space Navigator for notebooks

Post by Mantux »

THX ilia!!!

here link for SPACE NAVIGATOR NOTEBOOK
viewtopic.php?t=336&start=450
kotto

RBC9 X32 driver

Post by kotto »

Hello,

I have read the hole thread and now I'm confused.
Where can I download the correct RBC9-Driver for my WinXP-32 and the SpacePilot. The drivers from http://www.eagle-i.us/HONS results in a blue screen or a not recognized SpacePilot device.

Best regards

kotto
muddiman

Post by muddiman »

Katto,

Unplug the Spacenavigator during booting and plug it back in after XP has booted. The Bluescreen may happen at random times during booting with the Spavenavigator plugged in, other than that they should work fine.

Don
voodoofox

I think link is down?

Post by voodoofox »

Can please someone reupload the driver. The link on the first post is down!
Omniflux

Post by Omniflux »

RBC9 driver is available here: http://www.omniflux.com/devel/#rbc9