<DONE> SpaceNavigator Driver - Mouse Joystick Keyboard

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

muddiman

RBC9 Windows XP drivers download link

Post by muddiman »

If you need the RBC9 Windows XP drivers I have zipped all the files and posted a link in the link section on my web page. The Zip includes the RBC9's Driver-Docs-Source code and an updated RBC9SpaceNav.exe that allows you to turn the Spacenavigator's LED's Off/On via the menu.

http://www.eagle-i.us/HONS
niconedz

Post by niconedz »

is the driver not available ?
nnndoh

Post by nnndoh »

Greetings.

trying to get this software working with tekla structures.

but is it possible to stop the mousepointer from moving when using the space navigator
couse soon as the mousepoint goes to the end of the screen i have to move it back to the center of the screen before i can use the space navigator again

thank you
frankiben123

thanks

Post by frankiben123 »

wow......thats nice...........

sales tracking software
Anumunrama

Post by Anumunrama »

Is someone actually work on an fix or an new driver vor vista x64 ???
my sn ist totaly useless without an fix ore an new driver with work ... PLEASE HELP US !!!! ANYONE MUST HELP US !!!!!!!!
JaneEyre

Post by JaneEyre »

Thanks for your posts. They are really very cool, very wonderful.
simulationcredit
:oops:
Flu5ky

win 7

Post by Flu5ky »

hi. i have spacenavigator pe few months...everything worked on win xp, but now on win7 i have a problems to get rbc9 driver working.
- as in official driver, and in rbc9, my spacenavigator always controlling my mouse
- in rbc9 i cannot save or create any layout. i can create, but when i ckick apply, it was cacnelled, and i always have hardcoded layout.

sorry my english, and if is my problem solved here, but i cant find any solution.

- rbc9 is installed well.
bgroff

Post by bgroff »

@Flu5ky: You have to run RBC9's software as administrator for layouts to be saved. It does not properly account for user access control and so will only save a layout if run as administrator. Once the layouts are saved you can switch between them with the software running normally without any problem. Hope that helps!
Flu5ky

Post by Flu5ky »

thanks.....but i am always log in as administrator. it starts work when it is running in compatiblity mode - windows xp sp3. :D
mizzard

Space Pilot Space Pilot Space Pilot

Post by mizzard »

After reading through this thread from the beginning, I'm amazed that with all the work in getting RBC9's driver to work in x64 vista/xp, and for support for the explorer, a fix for the space PILOT has yet to be implemented. Maybe there aren't many pilot users?

I have the exact same problem FadetoBlack had way back on page 12:
viewtopic.php?p=2501#2501
RBC9 never followed up on the debug logs submitted to him.

Am I correct that still no work around exists? pi3573's instructions:
viewtopic.php?p=8112#8112
don't seem to differ from the standard documentation for Pilot users.

In any case, I am stunned at the lack of support and feedback from 3dconnexion. It seems as if they are purposefully ignoring posts! Whoopie some random game developer has introduced 3d mouse support . :roll: When are you guys going to step up your game? I've tried to get support for my device in the past, and it's obvious 3dconnexion simply has the worst customer service. I would NOT have shelled out $300 if I knew this was going to be the case.

I'd be willing to pay someone to do what 3dconnexion's developers cannot. (I think a lot of people would.)

(I wish I had programming skills. :oops:)
bgroff

Offer of assistance

Post by bgroff »

Hello all,

I am a developer and would very much like to use this driver software. I would like to offer any help I can in helping with bugfixes and development (supporting more devices, etc).

@Omniflux (or anyone else who may know): I see you referenced Yos's mod to get the SpaceExplorer working. However, that link does not work any more. Does anyone have a copy of it? I would like to use it as well as learn how he did it.

I would like to contribute to this project, hopefully we can collaborate on it and I can help out where needed. Thank you!

Brandon
mizzard

Re: Offer of assistance

Post by mizzard »

bgroff wrote:I would like to offer any help I can in helping with bugfixes and development (supporting more devices, etc).
Great! Wish I had Yos' mod for you though.
Zipper23

Error Code (10)

Post by Zipper23 »

I'm using a SpacePilot and there is still the problem with the error code 10.

Did anyone fixed it or got a solution for the problem so far?

Greetz from ETNW
mizzard

Post by mizzard »

Not yet Zipper.
mikemod

Keyboard and update

Post by mikemod »

Hi. can you help me out? My binds with use of keyboard are not working. Binds with mouse, joy and special key are working fine. I have also trouble with update of exe and sys files. After update my PC stops recognizing my Space Navigator.
I'm using laptop with docking station with XP SP2.

MIKE