Space Navigator not working on both PC's

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

papa_lazerou

Space Navigator not working on both PC's

Post by papa_lazerou »

Okay here goes,

I am using a Space navigator on my work laptop, until the weekend I was running Win7 64-bit no issues. Using it with both HyperCAD 2009.3 and HyperCAD-s worked seamlessly.

I upgrade to Windows 10 and now I have no joy in the above packages, although the buttons still work on the Space Navigator and show up the sub menus that you would expect to see when pressed.

I tried uninstalling the driver and re installing (latest version as of today)

So This evening I install the 3D connextion driver on my home Laptop also running Win10 with the exact same install of the CAD/CAM software and it works as expected in everyway.

I don't know enough about this to attempt to fix it. The worst part is I just got my boss to agree to buy me the spacemouse enterprise kit with the mouse but until I can resolve this issue that purchase is on hold :(

I have compared everything I can think of between both PC's and everything appears the same.

I checked my driver and put the info below, I really need help here as I am screwed otherwise

3DxWare 10 version

3DxWinCore version

Devices
SpaceNavigator (firmware v. 4.04)
papa_lazerou

Re: Space Navigator not working on both PC's

Post by papa_lazerou »

FIXED!

I stopped the driver and restarted it but started it with admin rights, when I upgraded to Win10 its reaped havoc on my admin rights even though I am an administrator it seems to think I am not half the time