question

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

Corearquitectos

question

Post by Corearquitectos »

and if I want to use the space pilot, in a certain sofwares; and in another softwares I want to use the space navigator... it is possible?

in other words I disconnect one to connect the other mouse.. not both at the same time!
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

Dear Corearquitectos,

Yes, that should pose no problem. We do it all the time here. The 3Dconnextion Control Panel will sense the device you have plugged in and will display the appropriate Button Mapping Panel.

Sincerely,
Bryan
DESIGNX

please help me :(

Post by DESIGNX »

I bought space traveler 3. I want to use this device with PRO ENGINEER and SOLIDWORKS 2007 programms. When I tried to use it with those programms I have been able to zoom in and out and rotate the parts, but I couldn
HELLO
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

Dear DESIGNX,

3Dconnexion doesn't change the functionality of an application. An application merely uses our device for input. The way an application chooses to display items is particular to that application. We have no way of changing the programming of a software developer. For greater insight into an application's behavior, I would recommend contacting the developer of that software. It would be my guess that your zooming in would look the same using a mouse as it does zooming in with our device.

Sincerely,
Bryan