please....i need to a request!!

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

Corearquitectos

please....i need to a request!!

Post by Corearquitectos »

I have written a lot and nobody you worthy to respond me.. I am in love with the functions of the mouse 3d..

and I want to buy it!, but before...some questions... please I am super confused with that of the licenses.

1. can I use my mouse 3d in two computers.. with different licenses of 3ds max (my house... and where I work)?

2. for that a hardware will need of a license?

3. how a mouse works 3d?

4. does the mouse need of some special softwares?

5. is it compatible with any version of 3ds max?

5. the mouse 3d work for windows xp 32 bits.. (mouse spacepilot)?

I need to buy

please the responds but soon possible...I have urgency in acquiring it
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

Dear Corearquitectos,

If you purchase a SpaceNavigator we have two models, a SE Model and a PE model. There should no licensing problems using the mouse at work and then at home if you purchase the SE model. The Personal Edition model, as the name implies is for personal use, so is not licensed for commercial use. The PE model does not have phone support nor E-mail support. Owners of the PE model would have to post their questions on this forum.

Older versions of 3DS-Max max may require older drivers. We do not have access to older drivers. Currently we have 3DxSoftware Version 3.4.2 which should work well with the Current Version of 3DS-Max on a Windows operating platform. A 3D-Mouse does not replace a regular mouse, it is used in conjunction with a regular mouse. The 3D-Mouse is used to position 3-dimensional objects with one hand while the other continues to model, draft or sculpt with the regular mouse.

A 3Dconnexion 3D-Mouse is an input device that will sent signals of translation in the form of pan and zoom and signals of rotations as spin, roll and tilt, that a 3D application that supports our device can use to position 3-dimensional objects in 3-dimensional space. As with any peripheral, a driver is required to integrate this device into the operating system. On current versions, 3DxSoftware 3.4.2, should work well and install additional plug-ins that some applications may need as well.

Sincerely,
Bryan
Last edited by Bryan on Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Corearquitectos

thank ...

Post by Corearquitectos »

thank you.. but be not very clear... if it is compatable with systems of 32 bits, since in their web I don't find relationship to systems with 32 bits only 64bits

if I buy spacenavegator SE Model, I am from to another country, they can give me support in other languages (Spanish)?
Bryan

Post by Bryan »

Dear Corearquitectos,

Yes, you should find compatibility with 32-bit Windows XP as well as Vista. I don't know of any Spanish Support.

Sincerely,
Bryan
ngomes

Re: thank ...

Post by ngomes »

Hi Corearquitectos,
they can give me support in other languages (Spanish)?
Unfortunately, Spanish is not one of our support languages.

In Europe, Middle-East and Africa, we have support in English, German, Dutch, French and Italian. The contact details can be found here.
Nuno Gomes