Space Explorer USB - Release 3.3.2 and CS3

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

bstunder

Post by bstunder »

Only works in CS3-Photoshop, in Acrobat 8 the zoom is incorrect to the radio buttons. With the Up/Down radio button you get Forward/Back zoom and with the Forward/Back radio button you really get Up/Down. No function in InDesign, Illustrator or any of the other CS3 programs.

Blair
agoenczi
User
User

Post by agoenczi »

Hi bstunder

The available software (3DxSoftware v3.3.2) was written for Adobe Photoshop CS3, Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Acrobat Reader. The tested applications are PhotoShop CS3, Acrobat 7.0 and Acrobat Reader 8.0.

At the moment support is only available for the above mentioned Adobe applications. If you would like to have support for more applications please contact Adobe (respectively the owner of the application you wish support for) and ask them to integrate support for 3D mice. Please share your experience here.
agoenczi
BLAIRS

Post by BLAIRS »

Thanks, but there still is a problem with Acrobat 8, The zoom functions are not matching the device settings.

Blair
Blair A. Stunder
BLAIRS

Post by BLAIRS »

The Zoom works in CS3 Photoshop, but the pan doesn't. I will have to contact Adobe, it was nice having the 3D functionality in CS2 Indesign.
Blair A. Stunder
agoenczi
User
User

Post by agoenczi »

Hi BLAIRS,

I have Adobe Acrobat Reader 8.0 and the latest release (v3.2.2) of 3DxSoftware on my computer. The pan/zoom functionality works well. Please check if you will get in the driver GUI 3DxAdobe3d displayed on the drop-down menu.

If you don't have, please try to remove completely 3DxSofware and reinstall it afterwards again.
agoenczi