SpaceMouse Plus XT driver Mac OS 10.9

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on macOS.

Moderator: Moderators

purpleproject

SpaceMouse Plus XT driver Mac OS 10.9

Post by purpleproject »

Hello dear 3DConnexion and forum users!

I have a challenge-to make 10 SpaceMouse Plus XT devices to work with Mac OS 10.9 Maverick and Maya 2013 & Photoshop CS6
However all new Mac OS drivers available for download on your website cannot even recognize SpaceMouse devices

Is there any way to make it work? Maybe can I get older driver that can at least recognize SpaceMouse and then use SDK to add new app's support for maya 2013 and Photoshop cs6? If yes-can anyone give me links for downloading old 3dxmacware drivers?

Any help will be highly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
Fred

Re: SpaceMouse Plus XT driver Mac OS 10.9

Post by Fred »

There are no Mac drivers for the Spacemouse Plus.
Driver updates and support ended in 2009.
The MAC driver only supports the Spacenavigator, Spacenavigator FN, SpaceMouse Wireless, SpaceMouse Pro, SpacePilot PRO, SpaceExplorer.
purpleproject

Post by purpleproject »

And is there any possibility to update device firmware to make it recognized by a new driver? Or maybe it's possible to add SpaceMouse Plus XT USB to the list of 3dxwaremac v10 supported devices?
purpleproject

Post by purpleproject »

Seems I've found a solution! I remember in 2008 or smth I was installing SpaceTraveler to work with Mac Os Leopard and Maya 2008 and made the same what I want to do now.and it worked & driver was 1.4.0

Dear 3DConnection please be so kind to email me 3DxWareMac v 1_4_0 to solve my issue and make all ten SpaceMouse devices work. then I'll just get Maya 2013 plugin from /Users/Shared...smth. and Photoshop CS6 plugin as well as now I have newest driver installed and copy them back as 3DxWareMac v 1_4_0 will be installed-that's it!
:shock: :D
my email purpleproject A icloud.com
purpleproject

Post by purpleproject »

By the way-If any of you,dear forum readers got 3DxWareMac v 1.4.0.dmg-I'd highly appreciate if you'll email me it.
purpleproject

Post by purpleproject »

Hey,3DConnexion-Please help me!
UtaSH

Post by UtaSH »

Hello purpleproject,

I doubt that this driver will work on the current Mac OS X versions. And I am not sure is the driver will support your devices.