10.6.4 on Maya 2019 break pop up menu

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on macOS.

Moderator: Moderators

Climberfx

10.6.4 on Maya 2019 break pop up menu

Post by Climberfx »

Hi, since i installed 10.6.4, popup menu (menu button on Spacemouse Pro) won't show the contextual menu to adjust setting like, center rotation, camera mode, object mode. So i can't set this features any more.
This happens on Maya 2019, OSX, but on 2020 too.
And i have some glitches on moving the stick, i do a smooth movement, but in the screen from seconds to seconds (not on same frequency, but happens everytime) the screen pop to the original start movement position, and come beck to where i was, and on stick release, it goes back to the original position 30% of times.
It's anoying.
And other times (10%), it crash close Maya without any advise.

And to help a lot, i can't download previous version 10.6.3 that had pop up menu and not this annoying glitch. (But have other bug, on 10.6.3, that i can hold on until you guys figure out how you business equipment work with other applications, that is the maya contextual menu that should appear where mouse is, jump to random positions on screen...)
aalsalihi

Re: 10.6.4 on Maya 2019 break pop up menu

Post by aalsalihi »

Hi Climberfx,

We would like you to send us the crash log files from your machine to see why this is happening. Please create a technical case for sending us the information and we have a beta version for driver 10.6.5 that should have the fix for the glitching issue on Mac while using Maya which we would like you to try. In order to submit a technical case, please click on this link here https://www.3dconnexion.com/service/tec ... mular.html
Once we receive the case then will go ahead and send you the beta version.

Regards,
Abdul. A
Climberfx

Post by Climberfx »

Hi Abdul.

I did the Technical post, CASE:108012
And i would love to try on the beta, how can it be downloaded?
Can you share the link?

Thank you!
Climberfx

Post by Climberfx »

Can't find logs, i search on Users/"my user"/library/logs/3Dconnexion, but is empty.