Space Navigator and Photoshop CC2018

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on macOS.

Moderator: Moderators

Tobinejumi

Space Navigator and Photoshop CC2018

Post by Tobinejumi »

Hi, All!
Just installed latest drivers at my OS X 10.11.6, but didn't got any plugin in Photoshop folder. Can someone send me this plugin?
UtaSH

Re: Space Navigator and Photoshop CC2018

Post by UtaSH »

Hello Tobinejumi,

I am afraid we haven't updated our Photoshop plugin since a while. I have requested this at our development. We are tracking this request with our internal bug number MAC-46.
Tobinejumi

Post by Tobinejumi »

Thank you very much!
Please let me know when there will be any solution for this.
Raptor5399

Post by Raptor5399 »

+1 for updating. I have CC2018 and Windows 10. Was hoping to use my space nav for rotating the 2D canvas as well as panning and zooming.
Tobinejumi

Post by Tobinejumi »

Installed 10.5.3 driver, but nothing changed :(
pataslo

Post by pataslo »

Dear UtaSH,

3DConnexion advertises the mouse that it works with pixel graphix softwares and this is why many of us purchased (and many new users clicks on "Buy" even today) your mouse for a relatively higher price compared to a standard mouse. It is very disappointing that such a prestigious company neglects the plugin for Photoshop and push it's flagship product on a level of functionality below of a standard mouse for the far leading software in the 2D world especially on the far leading platform in the pro community.

This update is critical for your loyal pro users. As for professional software company the UX must be your key for the future. So please talk to your developer team, try to influence the priority and share some quality details back what we could really expect.

Thank you in advance for your effort.

Peter
RLSprouse

Post by RLSprouse »

Still no update on this issue? It seems absurd that 3DConnexion ignores the pleas of its loyal base and seems to devote nearly zero effort to support the Mac.

Please, give us an update!