CS4 Photoshop news

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on macOS.

Moderator: Moderators

iggy

CS4 Photoshop news

Post by iggy »

In the past I had written that Space Navigator PE did not work properly in CS4 PS. Well, I'm glad to report that I just downloaded 11.0.1 update and it seems to work fine! This is very good news since the widgets in PS are over designed in MHO and a pain.
Bryan

Thanks for the positive feedback. - Photoshop CS4

Post by Bryan »

Dear Iggy,

Thank you for the feedback. It's alway rewarding to find that you have achieve successful use of our devices.

Sincerely,
Bryan
DJackson

Post by DJackson »

I just unboxed my SpaceNavigator SE just now. I have a Mac Intel 8-core, Leopard OSX.

Just installed the device, and it's upgraded with driver 1.5.6. It seems to be working in the demo part of the configuration.

But it's not working with my Photoshop 11.0.1

Am I supposed to do anything special with it? I figured installation on the Mac would be easy.
DJackson

Post by DJackson »

Hmm, guess I'll just have to find the answer elsewhere. :(
flomotan

Post by flomotan »

Hello DJackson, I saw in another post that this is now resolved. Let us know if you encounter any other issues.
DJackson

Post by DJackson »

flomotan wrote:Hello DJackson, I saw in another post that this is now resolved. Let us know if you encounter any other issues.
Just the CS4 Photoshop, I think the 1.5.6 Mac installer didn't install any plugins for Sketchup and Photoshop. I got your files for Sketchup, works perfect!