Remove cinema4D plugin ?

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on macOS.

Moderator: Moderators

visualcrow

Remove cinema4D plugin ?

Post by visualcrow »

I just upgraded from SpaceNavigator to SpaceMouse Pro wireless and I'm on Yosemite OSX

But now I'm having problems with C4D 16 :
1. I cant remap the buttons
2. Navigation went havoc after awhile
3. After it went bad on C4D, it will affect other apps. I need to restart to fix.

Here is what I have done
1. Tried to delete the 3dxware and reinstall, even the older driver. The problems repeat
2. Tried to re install C4D, remove it as clean as possible, still had the problem. And still have the 3Dxware plugin on my c4d tools. How do I remove this plugin ? where is it located ? I've deleted all C4D and 3Dconnexion in my preferences
3. Tried to contact tech support, no replies :?

please help.
visualcrow

Re: Remove cinema4D plugin ?

Post by visualcrow »

Oh, and i also cant calibrate
visualcrow wrote:I just upgraded from SpaceNavigator to SpaceMouse Pro wireless and I'm on Yosemite OSX

But now I'm having problems with C4D 16 :
1. I cant remap the buttons
2. Navigation went havoc after awhile
3. After it went bad on C4D, it will affect other apps. I need to restart to fix.

Here is what I have done
1. Tried to delete the 3dxware and reinstall, even the older driver. The problems repeat
2. Tried to re install C4D, remove it as clean as possible, still had the problem. And still have the 3Dxware plugin on my c4d tools. How do I remove this plugin ? where is it located ? I've deleted all C4D and 3Dconnexion in my preferences
3. Tried to contact tech support, no replies :?

please help.
UtaSH

Re: Remove cinema4D plugin ?

Post by UtaSH »

Hi visualcrow,

I saw that you are now in contact with Jared from our First Level Support Team. It seems that your device is defective. He will help you in getting a replacement device.