Android support

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on UNIX and Linux.

Moderator: Moderators

jwick

Re: Android support

Post by jwick »

ligi wrote:intf.getEndpointCount() returns 1 and this is UsbConstants.USB_DIR_IN - how can I send to the Device?
Dunno. I didn't write anything to it when I wrote that code a year ago. Maybe it needs to be opened differently (read/write).
ligi

Post by ligi »

there is one other way to write to the device:

Code: Select all

mDeviceConnection.controlTransfer(requestType, request, value, index, buffer, length, timeout)
but then I am not sure what requestType and request are supposed to be
ligi

Post by ligi »

I tried a lot of parameter-combinations to send 0x04, 0x01 with controlTransfer, but I cannot get this LED to light up - either I am doing something totally wrong or the LED is broken ;-(
Mugga

Post by Mugga »

Is there any progress related to the android support?

The only thing which is working for me, are the two buttons on the left and right. I can map them with this method: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr ... ?t=2413172, but no axis is working.

I already got the app keyboard helper, with this app i can remap buttons but this program only recognizes the two mentioned buttons. Would be great if you could help with that.
sharrisct25

Post by sharrisct25 »

Any progress on general drivers for Android? I really want to use this instead of a mouse for my android mini pc.
mg32257

Post by mg32257 »

I just bought a wireless space mouse to use specifically with my Android TV on Google Earth.

I expected an easy set up... Boy was I surprised!

Has anybody managed to get this thing working with Android?