how can a 3dconnexion controlling a small robotic arm

Post questions, comments and feedback to our 3Dconnexion Windows Development Team.

Moderator: Moderators

Do you the 3dconnexion can be a small robotic arm controller just like a steering wheel in a car

Poll ended at Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:54 am

yes
No votes
no
No votes
maybe
No votes

Total votes: 0

parkin

how can a 3dconnexion controlling a small robotic arm

Post by parkin »

we are making a 6DOF robotic arm ,and we want to use the 3dconnexion to control our servo motor,but we did not use any 3dconnexion beforre,so we did not know the SDK very much,what puzzled me is that the 3dconnexion is mainly used in software but we used is in hareware control.whatever ,we want to try it ,we hope you who have some experience in this field can give us advices or suggestions,we are waiting for your brilliant ideas!!!!!!!!!

ps:windows sdk is now redeveloped,we are students in university,we can not find the previous SDK,but we need it in urgently,if you have it ,please send it to me(my email :proleeparkin@gmail.com),we appreciate you sincerely[/i][/b]
jwick

Post by jwick »

How is the robot connected to your computer?
Are you using Windows?
What language(s) are you programming in?
parkin

Re: how can a 3dconnexion controlling a small robotic arm

Post by parkin »

hi!we have connect to the robot and it performs very well!we programed on c#,now we want add the 3dconnexion into our robot.but we don't have the c# :roll: demo?