.NET SDK

Post questions, comments and feedback to our 3Dconnexion Windows Development Team.

Moderator: Moderators

virzak

.NET SDK

Post by virzak »

Hello,

Can I get the official or unofficial .NET sdk?

Thanks
ngomes

Re: .NET SDK

Post by ngomes »

Hi virzak,

Could you please get in touch with our API Support team? They will have something to get you going.

Contact details are available in the developer's page ("My3Dx" account registration as "developer" required).
Nuno Gomes
fplesinger

Post by fplesinger »

Grretings,
I would like to ask if there is any .NET sdk? I contacted support team for api a week ago, but I did not receive any response from them.

Thank you
Filip
ngomes

Post by ngomes »

Hi fplesinger,
I contacted support team for api a week ago, but I did not receive any response from them.
We're sorry for the delay in replying to your API support request. I've confirmed that an answer has now been sent to you.
luky1374

Post by luky1374 »

Dear Tech Support,
I have been trying to get in touch with Windows Api support for Visual Studio.Net without any response. Requesting for code samples or a .Net SDK. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

"Dear Api Support,

We are developing an Application in C# .NET (Visual Studio 2012) for use with a wired SpaceNavigator Mouse. Is it possible to get some C# or VB​ dotnet​ code samples for the SDK? Is there is a .NET wrapper available ?"
ngomes

Post by ngomes »

Hi luky1374,
Dear Tech Support,
I have been trying to get in touch with Windows Api support for Visual Studio.Net without any response. Requesting for code samples or a .Net SDK. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Very sorry for the delay. The API Support team responded to your note earlier today.

Your original request was put on hold and then the team failed to follow up on it.
ngomes

Post by ngomes »

The API team was working on an improved C# sample and several requests were put on hold so that they could send the latest code. Unfortunately, they seem to have lost track of a few of these requests. On behalf of the API Support team and 3Dconnexion, we apologise for the missed replies.
Nuno Gomes
mohitvashistha

Post by mohitvashistha »

Dear Support

Any updates on the C# Sample application??
ngomes

Post by ngomes »

Hi mohitvashistha,
Any updates on the C# Sample application??
Yes. We have included the sample in the 3DxWare SDK for Windows. The SDK is available from the developer section of the 3Dconnexion web site.
ahmedali_

Post by ahmedali_ »

Hi, I'm trying to use the input from my SpacePilot Pro in a C# application I'm working on but I can't seem to find any library or example code that I could use. I tried registering as a developer to access the sdk but for some reason, I am unable to successfully register. Any help with the SDK or example code would be much appreciated!
UtaSH

Post by UtaSH »

Hi ahmedali_,

I have checked your account and can see that you are registered successfully as developer. I will contact you directly to find out about your problems with the registration.
ngomes

Post by ngomes »

Hi ahmedali_,
ahmedali_ wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:48 pm Hi, I'm trying to use the input from my SpacePilot Pro in a C# application I'm working on but I can't seem to find any library or example code that I could use.
We have included a C# sample in recent versions of the 3DxWare SDK. You can download the SDK from the developer section of the 3Dconnexion web site. More precisely, refer to the "TestSiapp.cs" file included in the sample.