Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:48 pm
- Forum: MacOS Discussion Forum
- Topic: New Spacemouse Wireless not working correctly
- Replies: 36
- Views: 45587
Same problem here with a fresh installed macOS HighSierra 10.13.6. And with fresh, I mean fresh: SMC and PRAM reset, formatted SSD, installed from Stick. 3Dconnexion driver version is 3DxWareMac_v10-5-3_r2794 It is also the first time macOS complains about the driver not being a compatible 64bit app...
- Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:03 am
- Forum: Developer's Forum for macOS
- Topic: I have written a how-to guide on 3Dconnexion, OS X and Swift
- Replies: 0
- Views: 21021
Hi all, I wanted to contribute a guide and experience report to the 3Dconnexion community on how to integrate a 3Dconnexion device to an OS X application written in Swift 2. So I wrote a how-to guide, that you can find on my blog at http://www.martinmajewski.net/how2use3dconnexionwithswift/ Feel fre...