3DxWare 10 Beta 11 (Windows 32-bit)Published on: 2011-08-18
Status: Worked on
3DxWare 10 Beta is a preview of 3Dconnexion's new generation software for Windows systems. Customers are welcome to install the software for testing purposes. As pre-release code, 3DxWare 10 Beta is not recommended on production systems where reliability is of critical importance.
Beta software is not officially supported by the 3Dconnexion Technical Support service. If you wish to comment or to provide feedback regarding beta software, we recommend using the "Give feedback" form linked from the Labs' home page or to share it on our Forum.
- Version 10.0.11 of Aug 18, 2011 (rev. 1165)
- Change: Stabilisation and UI improvements to driver software (3DxWinCore).
- Version 10.0.10 of May 2, 2011 (rev. 1127)
- New: Add SpacePilot support;
- New: Experimental profile for Pixologic ZBrush 4;
- Change: Improved UI performance of the "3Dconnexion Properties" panel;
- Change: Additional stabilisation fixes to driver software.
- Version 10.0.9 of April 6, 2011 (rev. 1121)
- Change: Tab key can now be entered in macro editor and Advanced Motion page;
- Change: Additional minor stabilisation fixes to driver and installer;
- Fix: Keyboard modifier keys on device are now released;
- Fix: Restore support for Autodesk AutoCAD 2010 and older;
- Fix: Improve panning feeback for Word, Excel and Internet Explorer.
- Version 10.0.8 of March 30, 2011 (rev. 1011)
- First public beta of 3DxWare 10 for Windows.
Should work with SpaceNavigator, SpaceNavigator for Notebooks, SpaceExplorer USB, SpacePilot and SpacePilot PRO on 32-bit builds of Windows XP, Vista and 7.
- Operating system (32-bit only):
- Windows XP Professional SP2 or SP3;
- Windows Vista x86 RTM, SP1 and SP2 (all editions);
- Windows 7 x86 RTM and SP1 (all editions)
- Additional Software:
- Not required.
- As per the recommended specification for the operating system.