3DxWare 10 Beta 4 (Mac OS X)Published on: 2011-04-07
Status: Worked on
3DxWare 10 Beta is a preview of 3Dconnexion's new generation software for Mac OS X systems. Customers are welcome to install the software for testing purposes. As pre-release code, 3DxWare 10 Beta is not recommended on production systems where reliability is of critical importance.
Beta software is not officially supported by the 3Dconnexion Technical Support service. If you wish to comment or to provide feedback regarding beta software, we recommend using the "Give feedback" form linked from the Labs' home page or to share it on our Forum.
- Version 10.0.4 (Beta 4) of April 6, 2011:
- Fix: Fixed Maya installation issue;
- Change: Updated default SPP settings for SketchUp. Added option for Roll and ISO view keys;
- Change: Removed obsolete "3D Mouse" button commands to temporarily toggle rotations and translations.
- Version 10.0.3 (Beta 3) of April 3, 2011
- Fix: "3Dconnexion Menu" toggle commands do not work.
- Note: Version 10.0.2 skipped.
- Version 10.0.1 of March 31, 2011
- Stability improvements to 3D Mouse Home panel and associated applications.
- Version 10.0.0 of March 30, 2011
- First public beta of 3DxWare 10 (Beta 1) for Mac OS X.
Should work with SpaceNavigator, SpaceExplorer USB, SpaceNavigator for Notebooks and SpacePilot PRO on Mac OS X 10.5 and newer
- Operating system:
- Mac OS X 10.5 or newer on an Intel -based Apple Mac system.
- Additional Software:
- Not required.
- As per the recommended specification for the operating system.