3DxWare 10 Beta 6 (OS X)Published on: 2012-07-20
Status: Worked on
3DxWare 10 Beta is a preview of 3Dconnexion's new generation software for OS X systems. Customers are welcome to install the software for testing purposes. As pre-release code, 3DxWare 10 Beta is not recommended on production systems where reliability is of critical importance.
Beta software is not officially supported by the 3Dconnexion Technical Support service. If you wish to comment or to provide feedback regarding beta software, we recommend using the "Give feedback" form linked from the Labs' home page or to share it on our Forum.
- Version 10.0.6 (Beta 6) of July 20, 2012:
- New: Add support for Adobe Photoshop CS6.
- Fix: Improve installation of the plug-in for Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 and CS5.5.
- Fix: Stability improvements in plug-in for Adobe Photoshop.
- Note: Update plug-in (Photoshop) to the same level as 3DxMacWare v. 1.7.2.
- Version 10.0.5 (Beta 5) of June 19, 2012:
- New: Added support for SpaceMouse Pro.
- Change: Update plug-ins to same level as 3DxMacWare v. 1.7.1.
- Change: Added tooltips for ui elements.
- Fix:  Only button ID numbers <= 8 are received by applications.
- Fix: Zbrush should now be detected correctly.
- Version 10.0.4 (Beta 4) of April 6, 2011:
- Fix: Fixed Maya installation issue;
- Change: Updated default SPP settings for SketchUp. Added option for Roll and ISO view keys;
- Change: Removed obsolete "3D Mouse" button commands to temporarily toggle rotations and translations.
- Version 10.0.3 (Beta 3) of April 3, 2011
- Fix: "3Dconnexion Menu" toggle commands do not work.
- Note: Version 10.0.2 skipped.
- Version 10.0.1 of March 31, 2011
- Stability improvements to 3D Mouse Home panel and associated applications.
- Version 10.0.0 of March 30, 2011
- First public beta of 3DxWare 10 (Beta 1) for Mac OS X.
Should work with SpaceExplorer USB, SpaceMouse Pro, SpaceNavigator, SpaceNavigator for Notebooks and SpacePilot Pro on OS X 10.5 and newer
- Operating system:
- Apple OS X 10.5 ("Leopard") and newer on an Intel -based Apple Mac system.
- Additional Software:
- Not required.
- As per the recommended specification for the operating system.