Two Handed Power
SpaceNavigator is used with a traditional mouse in a balanced and cooperative work style. One hand engages SpaceNavigator to position the model or navigate the environment while your other hand simultaneously uses the traditional mouse to select, create or edit. It’s a two handed work style where you click a lot less and accomplish a lot more.
A Virtual Extension of You
At the heart of every 3Dconnexion 3D mouse is the Controller Cap. Gently push, pull, twist or tilt to simultaneously pan, zoom and rotate models or camera views. Increase pressure to go faster or decrease pressure to make intricate adjustments.
- 3Dconnexion patented 6-degrees-of-freedom (6DoF) technology – smooth and intuitive control of 3D models and environments.
- FIT button – instantly restore the model to the center of the screen.
- MENU button – fingertip access to important navigation settings.
- 3Dconnexion patented six-degrees-of-freedom (6DoF) technology
- Two Standard 3D Mouse Keys (Fit / Menu)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 78mm x 78mm x 53mm / 3.1” x 3.1” x 2.1”
- Weight: 479g / 1.06lb
- Two year warranty
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows XP Professional (SP2, SP3), Windows XP Professional x64 Edition (RTM, SP2 and SP3)
- Windows Vista (RTM, SP1 and SP2, all editions)
- Windows 7 (RTM and SP1, all editions)
- Windows 8 (RTM; all editions for x86 and x86-64 architectures)
- AIX 5.2 ML04 or newer
- HP-UX 11 or newer
- Linux Redhat Enterprise WS 4, 5, Novell SuSE Linux 9.3, 10, 11
- Sun Solaris 9/04 or newer, Sun Solaris 10 (x86/x64)
- USB port