Get ready to have some fun with Blender as you use a 3D mouse to position your model while simultaneously using a traditional mouse or tablet to sculpt! It's a level of control that's simply not possible with a traditional mouse and keyboard.
Watch Nathan Letwory from Studio Lumikuu as he demonstrates this "two handed power" mode in one of the beta builds.
Summary of features
- Smooth and intuitive 6 degrees of freedom navigation
- One click access to standard Views
- Support for 3D mouse function keys
Why Blender users rely on 3Dconnexion 3D mice
- Increase Productivity by more than 20%*1: When working with one hand, you can either navigate your model or select commands. With a 3D mouse you can do both at once saving you valuable time.
- Enhanced Comfort: Up to 50% fewer mouse clicks*2 by spreading the workload across both hands.
- Design Performance*1: Whether you’re working on a sketch or a complex 3D model, the superior navigation experience encourages levels of model exploration that lead to higher quality visual effects.
*1 Source: The Economic Payback of 3D Mice white paper - July 2008
*2 Source: Reducing Physical Discomfort and Pain Among 3D Computer Users - VSI Risk Management and Ergonomics ©2005
What is Blender?
Blender is a free software 3D animation program. It can be used for modeling, UV unwrapping, texturing, rigging, skinning, animating, rendering, particle and other simulating, non-linear editing, compositing, and creating interactive 3D applications. Together with a 3Dconnexion 3D mouse, the Blender experience is enriched for this user community worldwide.
The ultimate combination of hardware and software for CAD professionals take a look
Designed exclusively for CAD professionals. Built on 3DxWare 10 for you
Habits, tools and hacks backed by science to boost your design creativity get creative
Real customer comments about 3Dconnexion products read