Discussion on the upcoming major revision of 3Dconnexion 3DxWare
Is it possible to enter the key Kombination "CTRL" + "D" + "0" in the Advanced Motion Menu?
I use an SpaceNavigator with the latest 3dxware Beta Driver.
What I did:
- Step 1: In the Advanced Motion Tab I select an Axis.
- Step 2: I select Function = Keyboard
- Step 3: I enabled the field "Ctrl" in the Modifier Keys and as Keystroke I put "D".
The problem is that I would need "CTRL" + "D" + "0".
Could someone be so kind and inform me, if and how this would be possible.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:24 pm
That is not possible at this time.
- Posts: 1855
- Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:25 pm
- Location: USA
I would either make a simple macro for one of the buttons, or customize the keyboard shortcut in your program, if it allows.
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:46 am
- Location: Ohio
Return to 3DxWare 10 Beta Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], HarvesteR and 0 guests