Sorry but i'm spanish and my english isn't good.
I can simulate with this aplication right and left mouse click on windows (vista)?? I can move the mouse in all direction but i cannot simulate the riht and left click (buttons).
Can you help me?
Xpadder wrote:What is Xpadder?
Xpadder simulates the keyboard and mouse using your gamepad
What does Xpadder let you do?
- Play PC games with poor or no gamepad support
- Add gamepad support to emulated, internet and DOS games
- Play multiplayer games with each player using a gamepad
- Control video/music players using their shortcut keys
- Use a gamepad with a browser or any Windows program
- Supports Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008 and 7
- Works on both 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows
- Full keyboard and mouse emulation
- Supports up to 16 controllers at the same time (multiplayer)
- Rumble (force feedback) and advanced fine-tuning options
- Create and share any layout for any controller
- Multiple profile management using sharable files
- Designed for gamepads, joysticks, arcade sticks, steering wheels, dance mats, drum kits, guitars...
Xpadder - 3Dconnexion 3Dmouse support wrote:http://xpadder.com/phpBB3.0.5/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=155&p=670#p670
Jonathan wrote:I think this question can be answered in two parts:
1) If you'd like me to add support for the 3Dmouse by writing a driver or embedding non-controller support for it into Xpadder then check out this new post here - I have been contacted many times about drivers and so this answers all the questions.
2) If you can get all or some of the controller working in Xpadder (either using official, unofficial or drivers for another similar device) then I will improve support. See the link that Cable provided about additional triggers.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest