Still No Luck with Beautiful Google Earth

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on macOS.

Moderator: Moderators

Ramsey

Still No Luck with Beautiful Google Earth

Post by Ramsey »

New to Space Navigator, very first day, in fact. Excited as hell to get started :D BUT Google Earth is not responding at all. Have just tried the helpful hints listed on the previous GE topic here, and found that despite having the newest driver installed on my macBook pro OS10.4.10, and running the latest GE (4.0.2736), the 'Enable Controller' button under the navigation option is not active, cannot be 'clicked.' Guessing that this might be why GE won't dance for my navigator, i'd really appreciate some more of your advice

Thanks a ton!

Ramsey
Ramsey

Post by Ramsey »

Problem Solved! ...with a little help from a friend :D

Somehow, when old GE and new GE finished trading punches, Space Navigator seemed to wrestle its way into place, taking on more and more of its functionality with each reboot of Google Earth, as if it was trying to fix itself.

And i tell ya, now that i've seen this little wonder in action, i wanna buy a DOZEN and get 'em out to the people i love. God, what a beautiful planet, what a tool, and what a toy!

ramsey
flomotan

Post by flomotan »

Glad to hear Google Earth is running fine now. Just a note to other readers out there, you need GE version 4.1 (or higher)