Autodesk Showcase 2012 support level.

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

Maxwell's silver hammer

Autodesk Showcase 2012 support level.

Post by Maxwell's silver hammer »

Not sure if this has been addressed yet, first time poster. Anyhow, 3DCONNEXION compatibility list reads Showcase 2012 support status as 'Certified.'

What does this really mean? Am I safe getting a SpaceNavigator so that the drivers don't break if you look at them wrong.? :lol:

Features like the FIT button to instantly restore the model to the center of the screen are a MUST.

Running Windows 7 64bit under Boot Camp (Mac Pro) and Windows 7 32bit under Boot Camp (MacBook Pro).

Thanks a bunch.
Fred

Post by Fred »

With the release of Autodesk 2011, Support for our devices is now natively supported by the mfg. of the application. Please report any issues to Autodesk.

Certified means we have verified the current driver works correctly in the application.
Maxwell's silver hammer

Post by Maxwell's silver hammer »

Fred wrote:With the release of Autodesk 2011, Support for our devices is now natively supported by the mfg. of the application. Please report any issues to Autodesk.

Certified means we have verified the current driver works correctly in the application.
I am holding on buying it so I know Rhino 5 under OS X is actually being supported or support is coming.

Any news on this.?
A Spaniard in the Works.