Does the SpacePilot work with ANY browsers on Windows?

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

JeronCoolman

Does the SpacePilot work with ANY browsers on Windows?

Post by JeronCoolman »

I'm desperately looking for ANY application that I use regularly that works with my SpacePilot.

Trying to find any reason to keep it plugged in and sitting on my desk next to my keyboard :roll:
Bryan

All Supported Applications

Post by Bryan »

Dear JeronCoolman,

http://www.3dconnexion.com/solutions/ca ... up_app.php

'All Supported Applications' listed under the 'Solutions' menu on www.3dconnexion.com will be your best resource for a listing of applications that currently are making use of our devices.

Sincerely,
Bryan
onlooker

getting 3d mice to work in windows

Post by onlooker »

installing the legacy driver for the serial version of the 3Dx ware driver includes a plug in for microsoft office. Installing this plug in enables web browser control but the interface during scrolling may be not what one expects it to look some of the time although it works at scrolling.
Be on the lookout for the onlooker.
JeronCoolman

Re: All Supported Applications

Post by JeronCoolman »

Bryan wrote:Dear JeronCoolman,

http://www.3dconnexion.com/solutions/ca ... up_app.php

'All Supported Applications' listed under the 'Solutions' menu on www.3dconnexion.com will be your best resource for a listing of applications that currently are making use of our devices.

Sincerely,
Bryan
I didn't see any browsers there so that is why I asked here.
jwick

Post by jwick »

We have released 3DxWare 10 open beta.

This release includes keyboard, mouse and joystick emulation.

Please try it out and let us know what you think. There is a new 3DxWare 10 Beta Forum for discussion.

I'm locking this thread so users who get informed about changes to the thread won't miss this announcement. Feel free to start a new thread to continue this discussion, if you wish.