need help in purchasing 3Dconnexion SpacePilot Pro

If you have questions or comments concerning any non-support related 3Dconnexion topic, please use this forum.

Moderator: Moderators

mikechoi

need help in purchasing 3Dconnexion SpacePilot Pro

Post by mikechoi »

I don't know I posted the right subject to right forum. But please I need a help.

I placed an order to purchase '3Dconnexion SpacePilot Pro' in http://www.3dconnexion.com/buy/shop.html at the beginning of Jan.
I paid $434.00 including UPS charge by credit card.

A few days after, I received an e-mail from 'JourneyEd.com' saying my order # is SOJ4762440, and shipped to my address (I am in South Korea.)
I checked UPS tracking number, saw it arrive to Cambodia airport on 10th,Jan, and no more movement.
I asked UPS Korea, they said the sender sent to wrong address(to Cambodia), not to South Korea.

So I contacted to JourneyEd.com asking change to correct address through e-mail, fax message even international phone call so many times.
But they no reply, no answer, 'Customer Service' call number keep saying 'please wait..','please wait..'.
I really didn't know what happened in this company.

So I left same message at http://www.3dconnexion.com/contact.html.
But still nobody answer what is going on.

Please anyone can help me not to waste my money and get my product receive soon?
Can anyone let me know the information to who I should contact, and can have reply?
I even don't know who sent it by UPS. 3Dconnexion? JourneyEd.com? Are they same company? or different company?
I paid to 3Dconnexion, but why JourneyEd.com involved in my order?

Please HELP me.

Mike Choi in South Korea.
e-mail : xxx

[Edited by Moderator: no email address for public view]
UtaSH

Re: need help in purchasing 3Dconnexion SpacePilot Pro

Post by UtaSH »

Hello Mike,

I am sorry that you have problems receiving your 3D mouse. I'll see if I can find some help for you. If you got further information in the meantime, please let us know.