simple question

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

braulio

simple question

Post by braulio »

i need driver (excuse me english) to move cursor in the desktop normal.. for selection icons ...
Bryan

Re: simple question

Post by Bryan »

Dear braulio,

The normal paradigm for making use of one of our devices is to use our device to manipulate your 3D object while continuing to use your regular windows mouse with your other hand. Not all applications make use of the input from our devices. You may find a list of the applications that make use of our device under the supported applications menu on www.3dconnexion.com.

The operating system's GUI, Graphical User Interface, is not one of those applications.

Sincerely,
Bryan
The more things change, the more they remain the same. ; ^ )
susantre

Post by susantre »

I need a good solution what you have said. I didn't get the exact solution in this post and the site you have shared. Can you please explain the whole thing broadly?
Onlyzen

Post by Onlyzen »

susantre wrote:I need a good solution what you have said. I didn't get the exact solution in this post and the site you have shared. Can you please explain the whole thing broadly?
Hey Susantre,
Did you get the solution, i need some help?
Onlyzen

Post by Onlyzen »

I made my second recording and again the same thing happened. Everything works correctly, but at a time of recording open Google Chrome and mouse cursor image loading is left for the rest. Again it seems to open the windows and I move with the keyboard.