Pain in the hand after using CadMouse Wireless for 2 months, NOT RECOMMENDED MOUSE

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

Robert Theiner

Pain in the hand after using CadMouse Wireless for 2 months, NOT RECOMMENDED MOUSE

Post by Robert Theiner »

I bought the mouse in November 2017. I've used the mouse everyday since and a week ago I started to have horrible pain in the hand. From my ring finger and pinkie all the way to the elbow. At first I loved the idea of 3-button wireless mouse but until now I couldn't get use to it. I couldn't figure out why. Now I know.

The problem is that the mouse is shaped to fit your palm but the buttons are simply straight forward. This means that all the time you work with it you subconsciously try to fit your palm on the mouse but then you can't reach the buttons. Then you never get used to it because you don't have one working position of your hand. Before I was using the Logitech MX Performance which is perfectly shaped to fit a palm and also has buttons big enough so you can leave your fingers in the direction of the rest of your hand. Of course this mouse is smaller and there is smaller space for buttons with 3-button configuration so I really don't understand why aren't these buttons placed in the direction of the shape curvature of the mouse body.

The mouse itself has a lot of other flaws like cheap soft back/forward buttons with very long run, too long run of the main buttons with too much force in them, totally not usable mouse wheel that goes one step in the other direction every time I want to scroll after using the smart scroll, unreachable gesture button. Gestures doesn't have an option to change icons, try to navigate through that.

It is huge, HUGE disappointment. I really recommend people to consider other options on the market but NOT the latest Logitech MX Master with ridiculously placed back/forward buttons above themselves.
UtaSH

Re: Pain in the hand after using CadMouse Wireless for 2 months, NOT RECOMMENDED MOUSE

Post by UtaSH »

Hello Robert Theiner,

we are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the usage of our CadMouse Wireless. I guess you should switch to the CadMouse which is a little bit larger so that it fits better to larger hands. Have you ever tried it?