LCD not displaying correctly (Spacemouse Enterprise)

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

Kregeros

LCD not displaying correctly (Spacemouse Enterprise)

Post by Kregeros »

I am working on a workstation with Windows 7 x64 on it. When I plug the SME into the workstation, the splash screen displays correctly and then the display skews and stays that way. I have tried using the newest drivers, drivers from the archive, with Logitech's LCD manager installed and without. Another issue that may or may not be related is when I try and open the "3D Control Customization" menu in Esprit, it causes Esprit to crash. When I plug it into my Laptop everything works as expected, even in Esprit. I can freely switch between my SPPro and the SME and have full functionality. The SPPro also functions perfectly on the Win7 box. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Below is a picture of the SME.

Thanks in advance,
Kreg

20180102_104930.png
20180102_104930.png (208.92 KiB) Viewed 3093 times
UtaSH

Re: LCD not displaying correctly (Spacemouse Enterprise)

Post by UtaSH »

Hello Kregeros,

this was a problem that happened if the Display Settings in Windows are changed to a different user-scaling. Is this the case on your machine?

We fixed that issue a year ago. Are you sure you are using 3DxWare 10.5.4? Please check if removing the existing settings solves the problem. See here how to do that.

Let us know what you find out.
Kregeros

Post by Kregeros »

UtaSH,

The UI scale was exactly what was wrong. It never even crossed my mind to check that. Thanks a lot. The scale was set to custom: 115%. I changed it to 100%, then to 125% and it worked correctly on both. It just doesn't seem to like the custom ones.

Thanks again,
Kreg

P.S. The 3DxWare version is in fact 10.5.4
UtaSH

Post by UtaSH »

Thanks for the feedback. We will look into this.