? How to assign a Catia vb routine in SpaceMouse Enterprise

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

SSC

? How to assign a Catia vb routine in SpaceMouse Enterprise

Post by SSC »

Hi ,

This is my first post here on this forum. I have been using 3dconnexion products since 2006. Recently I bought a SpaceMouse Enterprise kit. But I could not find how to set/customize a button for assigning a vb routine which is either a catvbs file or a module inside a catvba library.

Thanks for the help.
imsonica

Re: ? How to assign a Catia vb routine in SpaceMouse Enterprise

Post by imsonica »

This is a huge regression starting from v10 driver version. starting from these release it is not possible anymore to really customize the spacemouse with CATIA.
I would like to have the ability to use the internal CATIA panel to mange the spacemouse buttons when the active window is CATIA.

Should be possible to have a switch to activate this feature?

Regards

A
ngomes

Post by ngomes »

Try assigning a keyboard shortcut to the catvbs script or module in CATIA. Then assign the same shortcut to the device button using the "3Dconnexion Properties". It is not as easy as a direct mapping (picking a command from a list) but it ought to work well for you, once configured.
Nuno Gomes
SSC

Post by SSC »

ngomes wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:54 am Try assigning a keyboard shortcut to the catvbs script or module in CATIA. Then assign the same shortcut to the device button using the "3Dconnexion Properties". It is not as easy as a direct mapping (picking a command from a list) but it ought to work well for you, once configured.
Do you even really try to understand the question or just shooting from the hip?

Bottom line is, you guys are useless and have no honor. Its been over 5 years since your developers did this mess.