Tekla driver support for Enterprise

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

jarid.lacroix

Tekla driver support for Enterprise

Post by jarid.lacroix »

Does anyone know if there is a Tekla driver release that supports Enterprise? As far as I can tell there are no drivers for the new Enterprise available on Tekla 19.1 20.1 or 21.1.

Is there any work around available so I can begin using the Enterprise hardware with Tekla 19.1?
UtaSH

Re: Tekla driver support for Enterprise

Post by UtaSH »

Hello jarid.lacroix,

the support for the 3D mouse in Tekla has been integrated without making use of our SDK. Now as there is a new device on the market Trimble has to include this device in Tekla. We cannot make this change. Please contact the Tekla Support Team and make them aware that this is needed.
jarid.lacroix

Post by jarid.lacroix »

OK Thanks for the response.
Marek

Post by Marek »

Hi,
I have also space mouse enterprise and I have the same problem with Tekla ( I have all versions of Tekla).
If I dont install 3D COnnection software my mouse works with Tekla but doesnt support other apps or Windows 10.
If I install 3D connection , the mouse doesnt support Tekla but support all the other apps or Windoews 10.
Is there any solution/driver that would support both Tekla and other apps/Windows at the same time or that would switch automaticaly when working in Tekla.
Now I cannot use the space mouse enterprise for working in CAD and Tekla at the same time. I either have to switch mouse or the driver.
I think this should be solved by 3D connection.
jwick

Post by jwick »

You may just need a cfg file for Tekla that tells the driver how to recognize and treat Tekla.
You might also have to disable some of our devices in your DeviceManager.
Contact our Tech Support for details.
And please contact Tekla (Trimble). They are aware of the issue, but can't do anything until customers make it a priority for them.
i-Construct

Post by i-Construct »

I have the same isuue, Marek, did you get it to work ?
mous3

Post by mous3 »

Same issue here. Anyone find a solution?