3dconnexion not detecting CC Photoshop installation.

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

Kelnor

3dconnexion not detecting CC Photoshop installation.

Post by Kelnor »

I purchased the Adobe creative cloud subscription service and installed photoshop with the Creative Cloud app.

I installed the most recent 3dconnexion software and it will not install the Photoshop plugin. Only Chrome and "Creative Cloud" have .xml files in the Roaming\3Dconnexion\3DxWare\Cfg.

Photoshop is not detected at all in the 3dConnexion window. Chrome and "Creative Cloud" is. Whenever I switch to Photoshop the Current Application window does not update and stays on whatever the previous application was.

When installing 3dconnexion I made sure that Photoshop was closed, choose custom and made sure the Photoshop plugin was checked for installation.
lextorlex

Re: 3dconnexion not detecting CC Photoshop installation.

Post by lextorlex »

put manualy 3DxPhotoshop_CC.8li file in your photoshop plugin folder. You will be waiting answer from support for ages. Their support is terrible!!!
gustavo.lewitan

Post by gustavo.lewitan »

Please can you help me? i need the 3DxPhotoshop_CC.8li file, where can i download the file? Thanks.
UtaSH

Post by UtaSH »

After you installed the driver (3DxWare 10.x.x) the file can be found in the folder C:\Program Files\3Dconnexion\3DxWare\3DxPhotoshop64\x64\Photoshop CC (for a 64bit Windows).