Radial menu not working

Questions and answers about 3Dconnexion devices on Windows.

Moderator: Moderators

tdincel

Radial menu not working

Post by tdincel »

I'm using spacemouse enterprise and cadmouse with windows 10 x64. Radial menu broken. I formatted my pc and reinstall driver (10.4.8) and radial menu didn't work again. Can you help me?
UtaSH

Re: Radial menu not working

Post by UtaSH »

Hi tdincel,

what exactly do you mean with "broken"? Do the functions on the Radial Menu work incorrect or not at all? Do they appear at all?

Please try if removing the existing settings solves the issue. See here how to do that.
tdincel

Post by tdincel »

My English is weak. I hope I can tell you my problem. Radial menu does not work at all. It does not show up when I press the keys. I tried everything; clean install, clean windows setup and finally another computer but radial menu not working. Nothing appears on the screen. I'm using windows 10 x64.

Another problem is QuickView Keys not working vith siemens nx 11 (i tried clean install with this instructions: http://www.3dconnexion.eu/index.php?id= ... d=faq/1100 ).
UtaSH

Post by UtaSH »

Hi tdincel,

this sounds like a more complicated problem. Would you please contact our Support Team? They will do the troubleshooting and collect all needed data. If they are not able to solve the problem they will escalate it to the next level.